we are moving and putting our condo on the market. This is a brand new condominium building in National Harbor, MD. Out of The Haven's 148 units, only five have direct street access - this is one of them. It is also a corner unit (only one neighbor, eventually) with an extra window. Technically a condo, it feels more like a townhouse (street access, two stories). We are the first owners and have lived here not even one year. The appliances are still under warranty. No kids in the house, everything is in pristine shape. If the buyer is interested, we would like to sell it with a good amount of furniture, like sofas, dining set, custom-made curtains, etc. The place is ready to walk in and live here. The Haven's amenities are first-grade:
- Concierge service
- Resort-style pool with sunning patio, poolside sitting and private cabanas
- Year-round outdoor lounge with lawn games
- Meticulously manicured courtyards and tranquil water feature
- Professionally equipped fitness center, opening to the courtyard
- Club room with areas for large and small groups featuring flat screens, lounge seating, and billards table
- Cyber lounge with inviting stations for hours of undisturbed work
- Safe bike storage
- Pet spa
Ten minutes to the main gate of Joint Base Andrews. Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling and Fort Belvoir are also very close. Ten minutes to Old Town Alexandria, just across the bridge. Water Taxi to Old Town Alexandria, downtown DC, Mount Vernon. National Harbor itself is where other folks go to spend a great vacation: 40 Restaurants in walking distance, MGM (shopping, concerts, etc.) in walking distance, five-minute walk to the bus stop, ten-minute walk to the Water Taxi and the ferris wheel.
Here is the floor plan:
Please check out The Haven's own website for more information: https://havennationalharbor.com/
and contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking, and good health to us all!